Helping clients secure a sound financial future
We offer a broad range of services:
- Fundamentally Sounds Service.
- Business Guidance and Consultation.
- Proactive Tax Services.
Call Now (530) 245-0682
Audra Davis, EA, CB
Audra moved from Napa to Redding in 2006. With a bachelor’s degree in business she has been helping small to medium size businesses be more successful for 30 years. She is an Enrolled Agent and a Certified Bookkeeper. She is a member of PASBA (Professional Association of Small Business Accountants), the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers, the California Society of Enrolled Agents, as well as a Certified QuickBooks Professional Advisor. Audra has the trust and confidence of her clients, some of which have been with her throughout her career.
Our business bookkeeping services were designed to provide you with rock-solid analysis and timely information so you understand your business' financial position.
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Asset Depreciation Schedules
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Loan Amortization Schedules
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Comparative Statements (as applicable)
To build value in your business it is important that you comply with all federal, state, county, and city regulations.
We assist with:
- State and Local Sales Tax Returns (if applicable)
- Personal Property Tax Return
- 1099's and 1096's
- Payroll Compliance (optional service)
We assess your current situation and help you develop a solid expectation of your tax liability and can help implement tax saving strategies.
- Tax Planning and Tax Reduction Strategies
- Federal and State Income Tax Returns
- Secure Access to Copies of All Tax Filings
- Tax Issue Resolution (additional fees may apply)
- Audit Representation (additional fees may apply)
Unlike most firms, we don't charge by the hour. Call us anytime for advice or financial guidance. In addition, we like to meet with you (up to 3 one hour sessions per year) in our office to review:
- Business and Individual Tax Planning
- Business Performance/Benchmarking
- Budget Monitoring
- Discuss Any Other Services Needed
Fundamentally Sound Service
- Timely and correct information every month to help you manage your busines.
- Integrated accounting, tax, and payroll services - All under one roof.
- Fixed fee pricing for basic services, so you can manage your costs.
- Responsive service from experienced accounting professionals.
- Proactive approach to working with the business owner.
- Advanced technology and processes.
- Friendly and welcoming office for small business owners.
Business Guidance And Consultation
- Help increase profitability
- Improve owners´ quality of life.
- Routine telephone call and meetings are included.
- Discussions throughout the year regarding business and tax matters.
- Helpful tips and experience to help your business operate more efficiently.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Contact Northstate Bookkeeping
850 Industrial Street, Suite 200
Redding, CA 96002
Phone: (530) 245-0682
Fax: (530) 245-0686